MSG To Pratibha Ji

 Pranaam Pratibha Mam, 

I got your number from Subhash Palekar Guruji and he suggested to get in touch with you. 

My name is Alok Shrotri and I am working in an IT MNC in Bangalore since 2003. Since several years I am buying poison free grains, vegetables and fruits from various sources. But these are not available throughout the year. Many a times I have to buy from open market and I can see the ill-effects on our health. My wife suffers from migraine and son has allergy issues. My short term goal is to grow all the items we need at home and remove the dependency on the market and then long term goal is to adopt natural farming as source of income.  

Since past several months I am watching Guruji's SPNF training videos on Youtube and am regularly following SPNF youtube channel's weekly sessions. I am extremely impressed with the SPNF techniques and now I also want to join this movement. My maternal grandfather was into farming but since past two generations we are not into farming. We have ancestral land in Chattisgarh which my uncle gives on lease. 

I am unable to go back to Chattisgarh and start farming there due to my current job, so I want to start farming near Bangalore. Currently I do not own any land nearby. I just have some funds to start. But I have no knowledge or any experience in farming. 

I reached out to Palekar ji with this above message and he asked me to reach out to you to join the Bangalore team.

My humble request to you is to guide on how I should start. I'll be grateful to you if I can get some help on the below topics. 

1. Should I first buy a piece of land? Or can I start with leased land? How to approach on this matter?

2. Which desi cow should I look for? From where to buy one?

3. How do I start with farming?

I am mentally prepared to invest some funds and my personal efforts into this. I am not shy of doing physical laborious work.

I can converse in English, Hindi and Marathi and am trying to pick up Kannada. I hope you wouldn't mind with such lengthy message. 

It would be great if I can get some directions from you on this. 


Thanks so much. 

Alok Shrotri

Comments